Thursday, December 01, 2022

Thinking About Some Photography New Year Resolutions

This past week a couple short-sighted "outings" are causing me to consider some early resolutions for the New Year.
1. When at all practical, bring a tripod
2. When I think I might like to have it with me, bring my "real" camera.

The first photo could have been heaps better, if I just brought my tripod. Ironically the tripod was sitting less than 100 ft away, just inside my back door. I could have gotten optimal focus/depth of field and no camera shake, but no...lazy took hold. The other photos I took that morning weren't even in the least presentable.

The second photo is a case of:
"I know I'm going to be walking around, I ought to bring my camera...no, I won't see anything anyway and it's heavy and it's cold outside."
So now I'm stuck with what I can capture with an iPhone 11.



Texture of a Fence Post




Golden Path, Burnett Woods


No comments: