Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Bit of Color

After a pretty ugly week with lots of fog and slightly warmer weather, the fog was totally gone today and the temps made it into the mid 50's. Town was packed with people out and about. That's not to suggest it was nice and sunny though...just much better than it has been :)

This afternoon I found a list I made in August of "photos to process" that had fallen behind my desk. Most of what was on that list would still be on the list if I were to make it today. Most of our summer vacation photos are still on the list...the cruise, New Orleans, Indianapolis, Cincinnati Zoo...I did complete the Judo photos though! The list prompted me to go back and have a peak, the color here immediately caught my eye...hopefully it will catch your eye too.

Trinkets -Chacchoben, Mexico


No comments: