Wednesday, September 21, 2022

More Photography

More organization, more purpose, more focus.

My new goal is to get out and about a bit more locally. Take most of a day, go see and photograph new things. While at the same time continuing to expand some old ideas. So a little over a week ago, my first day trip was a drive out to Fallsville Wildlife Area to photograph the falls. I decided to take US50 east and photograph some of the old cemeteries along the way (old ideas). I also planned on driving back via SR28 west and photographing those old cemeteries. That last part along SR28, ended up being too ambitious. Although I did drive back on SR28, I didn't stop to photograph any of the old cemeteries along the way. (by then the light was pretty harsh anyway) I did get some nice photos of the cemeteries along US50 and for all but the first 5 minutes, I was the only one at the falls, so with no one to shoot around or rush me, I got a few good ones there too.

Fallsville Falls



Stonelick Cemetery, Owensville OH

No comments: