Sunday, May 29, 2011

"Bonsai" Tree

Every time I drive down Cemetery Rd past Greenlawn Cemetery I'd look at this tree and think it looks like a big bonsai tree. After a bit of a snow this past winter, I walked down and took some photos. They didn't really turn out like I'd visualized, but yesterday when I was sorting through things, keywording etc. I took another look. Here are four interpretations (or "moods" as you will" via Photoshop of the very same photo. You're always welcome to vote for your favorite.

Pretty much straight out of the camera, with minimal processing, no cropping...

Tree - Greenlawn Cemetery Milford, Ohio





A bit of a crop, sliding the "Clarity" slider to the negative:

Tree - Greenlawn Cemetery Milford, Ohio




Same bit of crop, Black and white, various color filters applied and sliding the "Clarity" slider to the negative:

Tree - Greenlawn Cemetery Milford, Ohio




Again same crop, Black and white, various color filters applied, Clarity slider left in neutral:

Tree - Greenlawn Cemetery Milford, Ohio


No comments: