Monday, December 13, 2010

Baltimore's Inner Harbor

I spent a late afternoon walking around Baltimore's Inner Harbor last week. It was a beautiful, if a bit cold day with bright deep blue skies. It was amazing to see how much the harbor area has changed in the past 26 years or so. What used to be home to a lot abandoned docks and warehouses is now home to posh condos, hotels, and fancy shops and restaurants...

I'm not too good at merging photos into a panoramic shot, I don't have the time and I'm on my rather slow and old computer....so excuse the obvious merging skies etc in the first shot.

Baltimore and Inner Harbor from Federal Hill




Mooring Pylons with Seven Foot Knoll in the distance - Inner Harbor




Hard Rock's Guitar Towers Above Inner Harbor




Cannon and Flag on Federal Hill


No comments: