Monday, November 24, 2008

At The Other End Of Madness

My "good" camera is a Canon EOS-5D. a model that came out 3 years ago. After 3 years, it is finally being replaced with the 5DII which should be available any day now. 3 years is a VERY long lifetime in the universe of DSLR cameras. Quite frankly, I don't need a 5DII (probably didn't need a 5D:) The limitations and any general suckiness of my photography can't be blamed on my camera as it is rarely, if ever, the weak link.

In the meantime, I have this new cell phone for work that has a camera. I've taken to messing with it while I walk the dogs at night. Below are a few of my creations. On one hand, they probably won't be mistaken for high art from a high end camera, but on the other, I find the camera and the results interesting...

Shadow - Self Portrait
November 2008




Pine Tree with Snow - Veliki Park, Sarajevo
November 2008




Tree Branches - Veliki Park, Sarajevo
November 2008




Tombstones at Night - Veliki Park, Sarajevo
November 2008


No comments: