Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Blagaj - Source of the Buna River

With the Dervish House peeking out on the left.

This is another one that I'm not sure where to go with. I took HDR sets in landscape and portrait orientation as well as different framing options. I generally like all of them. This particular iteration is a fairly complicated (for me) combination of two different HDR merge techniques (to keep the water from "blowing out" to pure white while keeping details in the cliffs) combined using an opaque layer mask (first time I've ever done the opacity thing on an entire layer). Topped off with a saturation layer and a curves layer adjustment (to get the colors "right", whatever that means to you:). This is one that definitely looks better viewed large.

Devish House at the Source of the Buna River - Blagaj, Herzegovina


No comments: