Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sarajevsko Goblje Bare

In my last couple months in Sarajevo, I didn't have access to my computer and I also did a lot of walking around and took a lot of photos (Until my camera died). I'm starting to wander through the photos I took during this time period, sort of mentally preparing myself to start organizing them.

I walked to or through a lot of cemeteries in that time. Here are some of my last photos of the huge cemetery, Sarajevsko Groblje Bare. Which I've blogged about many times before, including here, here and here. I hoped to do a cool merge of two selective focus photos, but the idea I had didn't work out like I thought it would....so you don't get to see it :)

Groblje Bare - Sarajevo






Groblje Bare - Sarajevo





Groblje Bare - Sarajevo


No comments: